Authors must provide compelling, excellent content that people will want to read and share. For this, you can use the below best 15 Content Writing Tools in 2023.
They could facilitate your work and help you create well-researched, clear, grammatically correct, and interesting content.
Based on my own testing, I’ve put up a list of the top 20 content writing tools to help you get better at writing.
What Are Content Writing Tools?
Writers employ software programmes referred to as “content writing tools” to generate content more rapidly, more efficiently, and with greater quality.
Tools for content writing are software programmes or online resources that speed up the process, boost output, improve the quality of writers’ work, and aid with grammar and spelling.
These tools could have a range of features that might help you with spelling and grammar checks supplying antonyms or phrase pairings, improving readability, and doing in-depth keyword research the availability of analytics for content optimisation Applications for creating content can also provide shared workspaces for real-time project collaboration with others.
Features of Content Writing Tools:
- Checkers for grammar and spelling help authors identify and correct grammatical and typographical errors in their writing.
- Style and Tone Checkers: These applications evaluate the style and tone of the material and provide suggestions to ensure consistency and conformance to the writer’s or the target audience’s chosen writing style.
- Authors who want to optimise their content for search engines can do it with the use of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) tools.
- They come up with keyword suggestions, analyse keyword density, offer guidance on meta tags and descriptions, and attempt to improve the visibility and positioning of content in search engine results.
- A plagiarism checker is software designed to assist authors in identifying instances of copied or duplicated work.
- Content organising and planning tools help authors efficiently organise their work by assisting in the organisation of their thoughts.
- To keep authors structured and focused, they could include tools like mind mapping, note-taking, and content calendars.Tools for
- Collaboration and Editing: By utilising these tools, teams may more readily collaborate to generate and modify the same document.
- They make it possible to edit material effectively by letting several people evaluate, comment on, and alter the text.
- Tools for Improving Writing: These tools offer suggestions for improving the content’s readability, clarity, and overall quality.
- They include details on readability scores, word choice, sentence complexity, and other writing-enhancing factors.
- Planners and Productivity Tools: Planners and productivity tools help authors manage their time, create goals, and keep track of their progress.
- Tools for reference and research: The resources that authors may use because of research and reference tools include dictionaries, thesauri, encyclopedias, and research databases, to name just a few.
- Writing assistance platforms: These platforms, which incorporate a range of features and capabilities, provide a comprehensive set of tools for content development.
- It’s crucial to remember that a variety of premium and free content production tools are available, each with unique features and benefits.
The tools that best meet a writer’s needs, preferences, and budgetary limits might help them write better and produce content of a higher calibre.
How To Find Good Content Writing Tools For Material Creation
You may choose the finest content writing tools for your requirements by following these steps:
1. Requirements: Determine what you need, Determine the precise areas in which you want content writing support.
You may reduce your selections by having a clear grasp of your requirements.
2. Investigations: Investigate the materials that are offered: Find article writing services that meet your demands by conducting a thorough search. Look for reliable tools with a proven track record, high ratings, and encouraging user feedback. Look at both free and paid choices to see which ones give the features and functionality you need.
3. Identify the qualities and capabilities: Consider each tool’s characteristics and capabilities in detail.
4. Checking for grammatical and spelling errors: To improve the quality of your work, search for software that offers thorough grammar and spelling correction.
5. Engaging: To ensure sure your content is engaging and acceptable for your intended audience, several courses offer style and tone advice.
6. SEO optimization: By utilising tools that provide SEO analysis and recommendations, you may increase the exposure and ranking of your content in search engines.
7. Plagiarism detection: If originality is crucial, use technology that can spot plagiarism and help you ensure that your content is unique.
8. Planning and Organising The Content: Look for solutions that have the capacity to help you efficiently organise, organise, and outline your content.
9. Editing And Teamwork: If you work in a team, consider adopting tools with collaboration features that allow many users to edit the same document and provide feedback.
10. Easy Usability: Examine how effectively the solutions integrate and are compatible with other platforms or programmes you use, such as word processors, content management systems, or project management tools.
11. Cost And Affordability: To determine whether the tools meet your budget, check it. Some applications provide free versions with limited functionality, while others need a subscription or one-time payment. Consider the value of the tools in relation to their price.
12. Existing User’s Opinions: To learn more about other users’ opinions of the article writing tools you are considering, read user reviews. Obtain referrals via asking. Look for feedback about accuracy, dependability, client happiness, and all-around satisfaction. Ask coworkers, fellow authors, or subject-matter experts who have first-hand experience with certain tools for their recommendations.
To simplify your content production process and increase efficiency, prioritise important components and use tools that easily fit into your workflow. Utilise technologies for content creation that are suitable for your demands after doing an analysis.
Top 15 Tools for Content Writing for Writers
Although employing content creation tools can increase interaction and increase the effectiveness of your content, producing high-quality material can be difficult. These tools are necessary for managing the content development process successfully, regardless of whether you are an experienced writer or a novice.
Delivering high-quality material regularly may be difficult, even for seasoned writers. It is simpler to correct mistakes and produce interesting content thanks to tools for content development. Regardless of your level of writing skill, this list of the best content writing tools is essential for creating engaging content.
Some of the best content-writing tools are listed below:
Popular application Grammarly offers extensive grammar and spelling checks, style suggestions, and writing enhancements. For real-time writing assistance, it provides a platform integration and browser extension.
Because it is linked to Google Docs, almost everyone uses this content creation tool unintentionally to raise the calibre of their output.
You may check your writing for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and even plagiarism using this editing tool’s premium edition.
How does it compare to other content-production tools?
The Grammarly free plan only offers a few grammar, spelling, and punctuation checks. With more complex features like tone testing and word choice possibilities, they offer two premium subscriptions:
Grammarly Premium starts at $12 per month.
Grammarly Enterprise: The first month’s subscription is $15.
- To help writers find errors and typos in their work, Grammarly offers extensive grammar and spelling checks.
- It provides suggestions for enhancements and helps to increase the information’s overall accuracy.
- Before offering suggestions, Grammarly assesses the writer’s style and tone to ensure cohesion and clarity.
- It helps writers to maintain a consistent tone while adjusting it for the intended audience.
- Readability improvements: Grammarly makes suggestions to make the content more straightforward to grasp.
- Real-time writing assistance: The browser add-on Grammarly provides writers with immediate feedback on their work over a range of channels, including email, social media, and content management systems.
- Plagiarism detection: Grammarly’s premium edition has a feature for detecting plagiarism.
- Grammarly offers free basic grammar and spelling checks, but paid subscriptions are required to access features like style suggestions, plagiarism detection, and advanced writing insights.
- Over-dependence on advice
- You should generally go by Grammarly’s recommendations, but just as a general guide.
- It is imperative that authors evaluate the suggestions in light of their particular content and make the appropriate modifications.
- Limitations on integration: Although there may be limitations or compatibility issues with some of these, Grammarly is compatible with a wide range of popular browsers, word processors, and writing platforms.
- Make sure Grammarly is compatible with your environment before using it there.
Hemingway Editor helps writers make their writing clearer and easier to read. It provides a readability rating, highlights difficult phrases, and suggests shorter words in place of long ones.
- Grammar and spelling checks: The tool highlights errors in both grammar and spelling and offers solutions.
- It helps authors find and fix common mistakes in their writing.
- The Hemingway Editor gives style suggestions to improve writing quality overall.
- The editor’s straightforward interface makes it simple for authors to paste or type directly into it and receive quick feedback on their work.
- Hemingway Editor allows for real-time editing and provides rapid feedback as you input or paste content. This makes it possible to swiftly and repeatedly enhance the writing.
- Writers must exercise discretion and discipline when determining whether to accept or reject the advice made by the tool.
- Hemingway Editor works as a separate tool rather than instantly integrating with well-known word processors or writing platforms.
- Lack of complicated features: Unlike some other writing tools, Hemingway Editor does not offer advanced capabilities like SEO optimisation, content organising, or collaboration options. Instead, readability and style are the main points of emphasis.
- Limited time only: Hemingway Editor’s online version has fewer features than its desktop version.
Pricing of Hemingway.com Content Writing Tools:
The Hemingway Editor Desktop App, available for a one-time fee of $19.99, allows for offline use and grants users access to additional features not offered by the free online version.
3. Yoast SEO Content Writing Tools
A popular WordPress plugin called Yoast SEO helps optimise content for search engines. It provides guidance on keyword use, readability, meta tags, and other SEO elements to broaden the audience for content.
Analysis and optimisation of content: The plugin provides a content analysis tool that evaluates your pages and offers suggestions for improving their SEO.
Social media integration: Yoast SEO provides options to improve how your website looks when shared on social media platforms.
Overall, Yoast SEO is an effective tool for enhancing your WordPress website’s on-page SEO, helping you to improve your search engine rankings and attract more organic visitors.
- User-Friendly Interface: Yoast SEO has a user-friendly interface that is simple to use and available to users of all technical levels.
- It offers thorough suggestions and guidelines for content optimisation.
- Internal linking analysis, reading comprehension, keyword density, and meta descriptions are just a few of the beneficial on-page optimisation features provided by the plugin.
- It helps users create content that is SEO-friendly by offering recommendations to enhance each element.
- Yoast SEO automatically creates XML sitemaps to make it simpler for search engines to crawl and index the content of your website.
- You can manage how your content looks when shared on websites like Facebook and Twitter thanks to Yoast SEO’s interaction with social media networks.
- To make sure your information appears great when shared on social media, you may adjust the title, description, and image.
- SEO Analysis and Insights: The plugin offers in-depth analysis and insights for the SEO performance of your website.
- Utilizing strategies like target keyword optimisation, snippet previews, content readability, and SEO ratings, you may increase the audience for your content and its likelihood of appearing high in search results.
- Yoast SEO offers a vast range of features that some users, especially beginners, may find to be too numerous.
- The plugin may be difficult to set up properly due to the number of settings and options.
- Yoast SEO is known for consuming a lot of resources, therefore adding too many SEO plugins may result in a sluggish loading page.
- After installing Yoast SEO, it’s critical to optimise your website’s performance and keep an eye on how it’s running.
- Users might be unable to utilise the plugin to its full potential due to restrictions in the free version.
- Yoast SEO places a lot of attention on keyword density despite the fact that keyword optimisation is crucial, which might promote keyword stuffing.
- It’s critical to remember that with high-quality content, user experience should come before keyword density.
- Certain clients may find the lack of customization options restricting, especially if they have certain SEO requirements or techniques.
- Overall, Yoast SEO offers a wide range of effective tools to improve your website’s SEO.
Pricing of Yoast SEO Plugin:
- Personal Plan: For $89 a year, you may use Yoast SEO Premium on one website with this plan.
- Business Plan: The Business Plan, which costs $199 annually, provides access to Yoast SEO Premium for up to five websites.
- Agency Plan: The most comprehensive option is the Agency Plan, which has an annual fee of $699.
- You can use Yoast SEO Premium on an endless number of websites.
A tool called Copyscape helps authors find instances of copied or duplicate content by detecting plagiarism. The material is compared against a vast database of published works to ensure that it is original.
Content creators, website owners, and publishers regularly use Copyscape, an online plagiarism detection application, to uncover instances of copied or plagiarised material.
The way Copyscape works is by comparing a text sample to a vast database of publications and websites.
In addition to its plagiarism detection tools, Copyscape offers a paid service that enables website owners to examine their websites for unauthorised copies or uses of their content.
Copyscape is, in general, a helpful tool for maintaining the integrity of written content and avoiding plagiarism.
- Effectively optimises the content.
- The plagiarism detector.
- Grammar and Spell checking features.
- Accurate Content Plagiarism Detection: Copyscape is known for reliably identifying instances of plagiarism.
- By comparing your content to a vast database of online sites and emphasising any matches or similarities identified, it enables you to uncover likely cases of plagiarism.
- Easy to Use: Copyscape has a user-friendly interface that makes it simple and quick to check for plagiarism.
- Copyscape comes with a comprehensive online search feature that lets you hunt for instances of your work being used elsewhere on the internet.
- If you need to simultaneously check a number of URLs or documents for plagiarism, Copyscape includes a batch search feature that might be useful.
- Copysentry, a premium service offered by Copyscape, monitors your work for plagiarism and tells you when it is discovered.
- Limited Free Version: Copyscape offers a fundamentally free version, but it comes with limitations.
- Only individual URLs may be verified in the free edition, which does not provide as much in-depth analysis as the paid version.
- Cost: The premium features of Copyscape have a cost.
- The fee structure is based on the number of searches or pages seen, but if you constantly monitor or check a lot of things, it might mount up.
- If your text includes multimedia, you might need to use additional tools or approaches to do extensive plagiarism checks.
- It’s important to keep in mind that Copyscape is just one of several plagiarism detection tools available, and your demands and expectations may determine how effective it is.
Pricing Plan of Copyscape
For searches up to 200 words, Copyscape Premium is $3; for each extra 100 words, it is $1. The first 10 pages of Copysentry Standard are $4.95 each month, and each subsequent page is $0.25. The first 10 pages of Copysentry Professional are $1.00 each after that, for a total monthly fee of $19.95.
Authors may arrange their ideas, create outlines, and preserve sources with this note-taking and planning tool. Device synchronization is possible for easy access.
Evernote is a note-taking and information management programme that lets users keep track of various types of data across various devices.
To increase efficiency and streamline procedures, Evernote integrates with a variety of different tools, such as document scanners, task management software, and email clients.
Offline Access: Even without an internet connection, Evernote users may access previously synced notes.
Two-factor authentication, encryption both in transit and at rest, and the ability to set passcodes for mobile access are just a few of the security features that Evernote offers.
Evernote’s free edition provides a limited set of functionality, but the firm also sells premium and commercial versions with additional features and greater storage.
Pros of Evernote:
- Versatile Note-Taking: Evernote provides several different note-taking choices, such as text, photos, audio, attachments, and online clippings.
- Evernote is accessible on a variety of platforms, including desktop, web browsers, and mobile devices.
- Strong Search Functions: Evernote’s powerful search features make it simple to locate certain notes or information within a large collection.
- Organisation and tagging: Using notebooks, tags, and notebook stacks, Evernote offers choices for organising notes.
- Evernote is a useful tool for cooperation and collaboration since it lets users exchange notes and notebooks with other people.
- Web clipper: The web clipper in Evernote is a helpful tool that enables users to store web pages, articles, or certain content segments into their Evernote accounts.
Cons of Evernote:
- Cost: Evernote provides a free version, but it has functionality and storage space restrictions.
- The premium plans, which provide more features and storage, need a monthly membership fee.
- Evernote’s choices may not be sufficient for those who demand sophisticated formatting options or intricate layouts.
- Overall, with a wealth of features and cross-platform compatibility, Evernote provides a strong note-taking and organisational solution.
- Cost, learning curve, interface complexity, a lack of formatting possibilities, and prior privacy issues are however potential drawbacks.
- Consider your unique requirements and preferences to see if Evernote is a good fit for you.
Evernote Pricing Plan:
Which Evernote is the best option for me?;
- FREE. $0;
- PERSONAL; $0. $14.99 · $14.99 $10.83 / Month.
- Professional; pay $129.99 per year. $17.99 · $17.99 $14.17 / Month.
6. Google Docs
An online tool for writing and collaboration is called Google Docs. It allows several users to work on the same page at once and provides real-time commenting and editing features.
Google provides Google Docs, a tool for editing and working together on documents online.
It enables users to create, alter, and store documents online, providing a straightforward and rapid method to work on them from any device with an internet connection.
Seamless Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Google Slides can all be accessed from Google Docs without any problems.
Third-Party Add-Ons: Google Docs is compatible with a wide range of third-party add-ons, which can increase its functionality.
Offline Editing: Google Docs provides the opportunity for users to modify documents off-line.
Due to its user-friendly interface, collaboration capabilities, and accessibility of cloud storage, it is a popular choice for anyone looking to create and collaborate on projects.
Pros of Google Docs:
- Collaboration and real-time editing: Google Docs excels at allowing several users to edit the same document simultaneously.
- Google Docs is a cloud-based programme that stores documents online and can be used from any device with an internet connection.
- There are no issues with integrating Google Docs with Google Drive, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Third-Party Add-Ons: Google Docs supports a wide range of third-party add-ons that can expand its functionality.
- Cost and Availability: Google Docs is free to use for both individuals and businesses.
- It provides a comprehensive set of features without necessitating the acquisition of expensive software licences.
Cons of Google Docs:
- Offline Access Restrictions: Although Google Docs give users the opportunity to work offline, they must first grant offline access.
- Formatting restrictions: Compared to specialized word processing programs, Google Docs may have less options for complex formatting options and layout customization.
- Google Docs is a cloud-based service, thus viewing and editing documents require a persistent internet connection.
- The learning curve for advanced features: Although Google Docs has an easy user interface, some of its more sophisticated features could be difficult for those who aren’t familiar with the program to operate.
- Problems with Offline Collaboration: One benefit of Google Docs is the ability to collaborate on documents in real time, although this capability needs an internet connection.
- Based on your own requirements and tastes, it’s crucial to weigh these advantages and disadvantages.
Pricing Plan Google Docs:
Trello is a project management tool that helps authors organise their tasks, set deadlines, and track their progress. It offers a visual interface with boards, lists, and cards for efficient workflow management.
Trello’s software, on the other hand, is task-centric and does not have a dedicated text or document editor.
Trello nevertheless integrates with a wide variety of other applications and platforms, including well-known word processors like Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and Dropbox Paper.
By integrating these external editors and enabling users to add relevant files, spreadsheets, or documents to Trello cards, users may effortlessly collaborate and have instant access to project-related information.
Pros of Trello:
- Without interfering with the updates, members are free to work on the projects.
- A system update is completed, and it appears instantly and automatically.
- The addition of new members is easy.
- Design that is flexible.
- Trello will work seamlessly on a laptop, phone, or tablet regardless of the device being used to access it.
- It employs the Kanban approach.
- Establishing project tasks and subsequently breaking them down into smaller tasks using the system’s boards is now more easier for users.
- The notification system works really well.
- This is one of Trello’s best features since it allows users to observe every activity they do because to its openness.
a simple framework for pricing.
- Users may sign up for its $25 unlimited access option, which currently offers access to an infinite number of users and a variety of features.
- No notes are required.
- Trello is not only practical, but because it eliminates the need for users to write notes, it is also environmentally beneficial.
- Trello has been created to be simple and straightforward to use by everyone.
Cons of Trello:
- Limited Advanced Features: For more challenging jobs, Trello lacks a variety of complicated project management capabilities including time tracking, Gantt charts, and integrated reporting tools.
- Due to the fact that Trello is a cloud-based service and sensitive data is kept on other servers, some users might be concerned about data privacy and security.
- Despite Trello’s user-friendly design, its comprehensive use of boards, lists, and cards may initially startle non-technical users. As a result, non-technical users have a steeper learning curve.
- Trello is essentially a web-based software, thus users who need to access and manage their projects in locations with spotty internet coverage may run into issues with its limited offline features.
Canva is an application for visual design that enables writers to create appealing graphics, infographics, presentations, social media graphics, and more, using Canva, a web-based graphic design tool, and social media postings to enhance their material.
It gives customers access to a variety of templates, graphics, fonts, and other design elements without necessitating in-depth design skills.
Here are a few of Canva’s key characteristics and functions: design templates: Canva has a vast library of professionally made templates spanning many industries and niches.
Mobile programs Along with its web-based platform, Canva offers mobile applications for iOS and Android devices.
Pros of Canva:
- User-friendly design: Canva’s user-friendly design allows even people without much design experience to browse it with ease.
- Its drag-and-drop functionality makes it simple to create and customize designs.
- Huge Library of Templates: Canva has a big collection of professionally made templates in a wide range of categories, including social media graphics, presentations, posters, and more.
- Thanks to Canva, which interacts with several social networking sites and allows for the direct sharing of designs, publishing, and sharing are both effortless.
- Mobile Apps: In addition to its web-based platform, Canva offers mobile apps for iOS and Android smartphones.
- Customers may create and modify designs while on the go, which provides flexibility and ease.
Cons of Canva:
- Canva may have limitations when it comes to advanced design modification, despite the fact that it has a huge range of design elements and customization options.
- The amount of fonts that may be uploaded and utilised is constrained by Canva’s free edition’s inability to import custom fonts.
Users are restricted to using only the fonts that Canva provides in its library.
- Premium features and pricing: While Canva offers a free version with the bare minimum of functions, many more are only accessible with the premium Canva Pro membership.
It’s critical to balance these advantages and disadvantages based on your own design choices and objectives.
- Canva is a well-known and widely-used design platform that provides easy-to-use tools, but when evaluating its suitability for your design projects, you should consider some of its capabilities as well as its limitations on customization.
Pricing of Canva:
Read more: How to Choose The Best e-Commerce Framework
9. Google Trends Can Be used for Content Writing Tools
Google Trends provides data on search trends and allows content producers to identify popular topics and keyphrases.
This technology analyses subject popularity, trends, and preferences, allowing for more informed content creation and marketing decisions, as well as targeted content targeting.
Features of Google Trends:
- Google Trends is a free web tool supplied by Google that allows users to explore and analyse search query popularity over time.
- It gives information on the relative search interest for certain keywords, themes, or queries and assists users in understanding how this interest has evolved over time.
- Comparison of Search Volume: Google Trends allows users to compare the search volume of various keywords or subjects.
- Google Trends provides real-time statistics on search interest, allowing users to follow and analyze the most recent trends as they emerge.
- Data Extraction and Embedding: Google Trends users may export search interest data in CSV format for additional research.
Pros of Google Trends:
- Search Trends Insights: Google Trends provides important information regarding search activity and trends.
- Google Trends offers users with both real-time and historical data, allowing them to track and assess current trends as well as explore long-term changes in search interest.
- Google Trends visualizes data in visually appealing and interactive charts, making it easy to understand and analyse search interest trends.
- Google Trends is a free service offered by Google to anybody with an internet connection.
- Users may receive valuable insights and search trend data for free.
Cons of Google Trends:
- Google Trends is limited to examining search data from Google Search, which may not be representative of the whole search environment.
- Google Trends only gives relative data for search interest, not absolute figures for search volumes.
- Users may need to combine Google Trends data with other research and technology to acquire a more full view of their target audience.
- While Google trends provides information about prior and current search trends, it does not provide predictive or forecasting capabilities.
- When using Google patterns, bear in mind its strengths and limitations, and use it in conjunction with other research approaches to gain a comprehensive understanding of audience interests and search patterns.
Pricing Plan of Google Trends:
Google Trends is a free, easy-to-use tool available on their website.
The comprehensive writing analysis offered by ProWritingAid includes grammar checks, style recommendations, readability assessments, and plagiarism detection.
ProWritingAid is an advanced content writing tool that provides style editing and grammatical checks for authors of all levels.
It is intended to compare smaller chunks of material such as blog entries, articles, and news to larger documents.
ProWritingAid works with both Mac and Windows browsers. While working in Google Docs or Microsoft Word, you may simply use this editing tool and use live editing recommendations.
Pros of ProWritingAid:
- Advanced content creation software
- Simpleness of usage
- Insights into the details
- Pricing that is affordable
- Grammar and Spelling Checking: ProWritingAid includes a comprehensive grammar and spelling checker that detects errors and recommends solutions.
- Writing Clarity and Style: The tool offers suggestions for increasing writing clarity and style.
- Plagiarism Checker: To identify plagiarism, ProWritingAid includes a plagiarism checker that compares the material to a vast database of websites.
- Reports and Writing Statistics: The tool generates detailed reports and statistics on several aspects of writing, such as readability, sentence length, grammatical mistakes, and more.
- ProWritingAid is compatible with a wide range of popular writing platforms and tools, including Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Scrivener, and others.
- This enables users to easily utilise the tool within their preferred writing environment.
Cons of ProWritingAid:
- The free edition has a 500-word restriction.
- It appears to be a hefty application.
- Internet Connection: Because ProWritingAid is primarily an online tool, it requires an internet connection to access and use its features.
- Unlike some other writing help software, ProWritingAid does not offer real-time editing when writing within a document.
- Users must copy and paste their material into the application or utilise its interface with specialist writing tools to examine their work.
- While there is a free version of ProWritingAid, it has numerous limitations when compared to the commercial version.
- Overwhelming Feedback: Because of its extensive analysis and recommendations, ProWritingAid may provide a large number of writing recommendations and feedback.
Pricing of ProWritingAid:
- The monthly payment is $30 per month.
- Annual billing is $120 ($10 per month).
- Payment for Life: $399
By providing synonyms, antonyms, and similar terms, this online resource aids writers in growing their vocabulary and avoiding formulaic language.
12. Readability Test Tool
The Readability Test Tool evaluates a piece of writing’s readability using readability scores including Flesch-Kincaid, Gunning Fog, and others. It helps writers assess how readable their writing is.
13. Evernote Web Clipper
Authors may save web pages, articles, and research materials directly to their Evernote accounts for later use by using the browser extension Evernote Web Clipper.
14. CoSchedule Headline Analyzer:
This tool helps authors write unique and compelling headlines by providing advice on headline structure, word balance, and emotional effects.
BuzzSumo is a content research platform that helps writers find trending topics, examine popular content, and track down industry influencers for content marketing.
Conclusion: Content Writing Tools
Remember that your needs and preferences will determine the tools you utilize. After carefully comparing the features and capabilities that each tool has to offer, pick the ones that best suit your writing process, style, and goals.